Studios may request a PDF of my résumé via email, or view my Linkedin profile.
Available for VFX/Animation work in Open to opportunities in western U.S.
(San Francisco, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Reno, Denver, Phoenix, Seattle)
While I love to photograph many subjects, I am most passionate about Great White Sharks, a creature I’ve been enthralled with since childhood. I first had the privilege of diving with and filming these apex predators in 2001, with legendary shark attack victim-turned-conservationist Rodney Fox in South Australia, but more recently my pelagic adventures have taken me to Guadalupe Island in Mexico. Some of my images and/or photographic essays have been published by NationalGeographic.com, Scuba Diving, Underwater Photography Magazine, and Mexican Diver Magazine.
Visual Effects & Animation
I’m a visual effects artist & animator working on commercials, feature films, game trailers and more since 2005. Some projects have been shown in festivals worldwide from Sundance to Cannes. I’ve also had work featured in Stash DVD Magazines, Motionographer, VFXWorld and HighEnd3D, as well as a personal project screened at the Digital Sets & Environments seminar in Norway.
- VFX Artist on feature films: Zombieland, Premium Rush, and 30 Minutes or Less
- Animator on Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular nighttime show at Disneyworld’s Hollywood Studios.
- Previsualization Artist on feature films Evan Almighty and Gangster Squad.
- Screenwriter, Supervisor, Lead 3D Artist & Compositor on N.A.S.A.’s “A Volta” music video (60+ festival screenings worldwide, including: Sundance 2010 – Official Selection; Holland Animation Film Festival – Grand Prize Winner; Protoclip – Best Technical Skills Winner.
- Animator on Spike Jonze’s short film “I’m Here” (Sundance 2010 – Official Selection).
- CG Artist on Metallica’s “All Nightmare Long” music video.
- VFX Artist on Vio-lence’s “Blood & Dirt” rockumentary.
- CG Artist on Snoop Dogg’s “Peaches N’ Cream” music video.
- CG Artist on Panic At The Disco’s “That Green Gentleman” music video.
- CG Artist for The History Channel’s Emmy-nominated series “Shootout!”
- 2006 VES Awards animated tribute to Georges Méliès Award recipient, John Lasseter of Pixar.
- CG Artist on commercials for clients such as:
Apple iPod/iTunes, Marvel, Heineken, AT&T, Sony, Lexus, Gatorade, Acura, Sears, McDonald’s, Reebok, NYSE, Comcast & dozens more.